WHAT TO BRING TO CLASS
Yourself! Getting to the class should be the most difficult part of any yoga practice. Once you’re on your mat, it’s all easy!
- Wear breathable, comfortable clothing that allows full mobility… nothing binding or tugging.
- Bring a sweatshirt or sweater for cooling down.
- Bring your socks, but be prepared to practice yoga barefoot. It’s much easier to grip the floor/mat with bare feet than slippery socks.
- Find a yoga mat. Although I do supply mats, having your own mat is more hygienic.
- You can bring a hard pillow or bolster to aid with sitting postures.
- Bring a water bottle if you like (but just take small sips). Yoga builds a lot of internal heat, but we want to keep that heat to help detoxify our bodies.